Head of HR – Dubai
Job Ref number
Job Posted On: 03.03.15
Position: Head of HR – Dubai
Our Client is one of the leading multinational companies in freight forwarding and logistics and they are seeking to recruit a “Head of HR” within their senior management team. The position will be reporting into the country manager.
- Strategy and organization design:
- Hiring and retaining of talent:
- Performance management:
- Employee relations:
- Compensation and benefits:
- Learning and development:
- Should have had at least 10 years of experience in a senior HR position of which at least 3 years as Head of HR in a reputed corporate.
- Degree level education together with professional qualification in Human Resources.
- Principled Leader with a strong sense of ethical concern and living one’s values.
- Excellent and convincing communication ability with a ‘down to earth’ approach to people at all levels.
- Sound business acumen with ability to partner with Heads of Business and contribute to the overall business results.
- Grounded knowledge on laws of the country governing employment and practical application of them together with comprehension of ethical employment practices and compliance.
– Lead and develop strategies towards achieving the vision of being the ‘employer of choice’.
– Reviewing and optimizing organization structure to ensure efficient process flow and in compatibility with the strategy including review of new jobs, compensation matrix and evaluation.
– Create and develop manpower budgets, forecasts, review and guide leadership team in managing manpower costs.
– Champion change management initiatives and be the catalyst for change.
– Drive best in class sourcing, selecting and on-boarding initiatives that will attract and develop strategies for retaining the best talent
– Coaching and mentoring managers to manage complex performance related issues
– Implement and review fit for purpose performance management system
– Advisor to the Leadership Team in all areas of employee relations including grievance handling, disciplinary action and maintenance of a healthy and productive work environment.
– Drive best practice employee opinion survey.
– Review compensation and benefits model, ensure jobs are placed in keeping with compensation philosophy of the company and oversee the maintenance of company payroll.
– Guide and manage a learning culture that influences performance excellence and individual development.
– Drive leadership development to ensure leadership needs in the future are fulfilled.
Salary & Benefits:
- Between AED 50,000 – 55,000 all inclusive of basic, housing and transportation
- Yearly bonus of achieving company KPI’s
- Yearly ticket + insurance for self and family
If you think your skills and experience match the above job description, and you are interested to apply, please confirm your interest to the advised role by applying below and registering your detailed profile on our website. Only candidates with relevant experience should apply, in addition kindly note that due to the volume of candidates we receive if we do not contact you within 5 working days it means you have not been considered for this role.
Kindly note that your information is critical for the employer, hence if you do not register your full profile, your application would not be completed and you will not be considered for the role