Job Ref number
Date Job Open: 10.02.15
Job Status: Closed
CFO – Dubai
Our Client is one of the leading multinational companies in freight forwarding and they are seeking to recruit a “CFO” reporting into the President.
- Master’s degree/CA/equivalent in Finance and accounting
- 10+ years’ experience in a similar role within a freight forwarding environment
- Middle East Market experience is essential
- Accounting: Maintain local books and handle local financial issues regarding management, principal, authorities, etc.
- Reporting: Convey financial measurements, manage and control the overall business engagement and give economic input to corrective actions if needed.
- Treasury Management: Monitor, follow-up on and report income and expenses while ensuring that guidelines and procedures are adhered to with in all areas, including the signed agency agreements. And if otherwise, implement the appropriate corrective measures.
- Business/Financial Control: Establish an efficient controlling environment; be aware of the company procedures within the areas of documentation, Cost control, job costing, etc.
- Tax Planning / Investments / Risk Management
- Controls & Governance: Implement adequate and effective business and financial controls and conduct effective governance over the business and financial reporting processes (as described in the company Control Manual and the company Finance Manual)
- Compliance: You are expected to support the Area CEO in always having the MEA Area up to date with Trade compliance policies, Fraud prevention and enterprise risk management methodologies
- Authorisation matrix: Ensure the adherence of the authorisation matrix as per regional guidelines in the entire area including that of the Area CEO.
- Group values: You are to adhere to the company commit rules and ensure the group values are communicated and lived by throughout the organisations in your area.
- Group Policy & Procedures: You should align the policies and procedures adopted in MEA with the company’s global policies and procedures and also align them with the regional guidelines.
Salary & Benefits:
- Between 50K – 60K UAE DHS all inclusive of basic, housing and transportation
- Yearly bonus based on achieving company KPI
- Ticket and insurance for self and family
If you think your skills and experience match the above job description, and you are interested to apply, please confirm your interest to the advised role by applying below and registering your detailed profile on our website. Only candidates with relevant experience should apply, in addition kindly note that due to the volume of candidates we receive if we do not contact you within 5 working days it means you have not been considered for this role.
Kindly note that your information is critical for the employer, hence if you do not register your full profile, your application would not be completed and you will not be considered for the roleAPPLY NOW